FAQs for Other Services
1. Which features can I access on text-only Facebook without using my data?
2. Which features can I access on regular Facebook while using my data?
3. How do I access text-only Facebook?
4. Can I use the text-only Facebook after my 20MB daily threshold is over?
5. How will I know if I am using regular data mode or text-only Facebook?
6. Do I need to use data to view, upload or share photos?
7. Can I decide which videos and photos to view when I am using my data?
8. What happens when I click on an article or link that takes me away from Facebook?
9. How do I stop using text-only Facebook?
10. How do I stop using regular data mode Facebook?
11. Do I need to have a Facebook account?
12. What if I have registered for Facebook with a different carrier number?
13. Which devices can use this service?
14. Which mobile browsers are supported?
15. Do I need to have a data balance to be eligible?
16. Do I have to turn my cellular data ON to use text-only free data?
17. How do I opt-in to text-only Facebook?
1. Why does Discover have certain technical limitations when using free data?
2. Will Meta influence which sites people can access on Discover?
3. What type of content or media is supported with Discover?
4. What resources are highlighted on the Discover homepage?
5. Why might a website or certain features not load when browsed with Discover?
6. Does Discover or Meta provide internet access services?
MyDialog Smart KIOSK
1. What are the key features of the device?
2. What are the locations MyDialog Smart KIOSK's are available?
3. What type of devices are available?
4. What are the possible payment modes?
5. What are the possible card types that can be used?
6. Do I get a receipt?
7. Can I get an e-receipt?
8. Can I check phone model and specifications?
9. From where can I collect the purchased device?
10. Can I redeem my loyalty offers/Discounts through MyDialog Dialog Smart KIOSK?
11. How do I Purchase a device?
If I accidentally reset my eSIM profile, how do I restore my eSIM profile?
What should I do if the download of my eSIM profile fails?
Can my existing SIM card be converted to an eSIM when I purchase an eSIM enabled device?
What should I do if I sell or pass on my eSIM enabled device?
My e SIM enabled device was stolen/ lost. What should I do?
How to convert an existing Mobile connection to an eSIM?
If I have another eSIM enabled device, can I get an eSIM from Dialog?
What are the tariff plans available with eSIM?
How can I get an eSIM connection?
Do I have to pay for the eSIM?
How to get a new Mobile connection with eSIM?
Direct Carrier Billing
What is Dialog DCB for the Google Play Store?
What is the Google Play Store?
What kinds of apps can I purchase on the Google Play Store?
When will I be charged if I use Dialog DCB facilities on the Google Play Store?
Are the price tags displayed on the Google Play Store in Sri Lankan Rupees (LKR)?
Do I need mobile internet to purchase apps or in-apps?
I want to stop paying via Dialog DCB, how do I do so?
Is there a limit for purchases on the Google Play Store via Dialog DCB?
Is there a refund for an Android app purchase that I do not like?
Can I still get a refund for my Android app purchase if the 2 hours refund window has expired?
Where can I get more information about purchasing content on the Google Play Store?
How to use MMS?
What are the benefits of using MMS?
Can I send an MMS to any network?
Will I be charged for this?
Is this service available for both Prepaid and Prepaid?
Can I send Budget SMSs to other networks?
Is there any rental for this service?
Do I have to have this activated to receive an MMS?
Is this service available for both Prepaid and Postpaid?
Is there any rental involved in this service?
Can I send these to other networks?
Can I use the same phone number on multiple accounts, or have multiple phone numbers for the same account?
Does Dialog guarantee voice quality for the call?
Touch Travel Card
About Dialog VAS
Where do I access the e bill?
Can I access previous bills?
How can I activate this service?
What is the charge for the service?
How can I change my e mail address?
Is this facility secure? Can anyone edit my details on the e bill?
Which are the advantages of using this service?
Who do I contact regarding any queries/feedback?
What is the electronic bill (e bill) service?