FAQs for Lesi Pay
I don’t know what to do
1. I’m unable to view my loan details on the Genie app. What do I do?
2. I got a message that I’m eligible for a loan but I’m unable to apply. What do I do?
3. I made the payment on time. However, I have been charged a penalty. What do I do?
4. My loan has not been processed/approved. What do I do?
5. I’m unable to update my profile information. What do I do?
6. My profile information is incorrect. How do I update it?
Devices bundled with connection related
1. What are the available schemes?
2. Do I entitle for all device schemes?
3. Can I change my scheme on demand?
4. Is the down payment for both the connection & the unit (Device)?
5. How should I pay to the loan? Can I pay to the same connection reference?
6. Mistakenly I paid my loan installment to the connection reference. Can it be transferred to the loan?
7. Mistakenly I paid my connection installment to the loan account. Can it be transferred to the connection reference?
8. I want to cancel my loan
9. My device is faulty. I need to replace
10. I need to purchase this unit or transfer it under my family member/relative/friends name
11. I need to convert my DTV or HBB connection (Prepaid to Postpaid or Postpaid to Prepaid)
12. Is the delivery available
13. Can I Disconnect my DTV or HBB connection?
Device Blocking Feature Related
1. What is Device blocking feature?
2. How can I unsubscribe from these notifications?
3. I want to gift this device to my friend and remove this Device blocking feature, What do I do?
4. What features does it have?
5. What happens if I don’t settle my due payments on time?
6. My device has been blocked. What do I do?
7. How can I check my Loan outstanding once by Device is blocked?
Device Loan Related
1. I’ve selected a device and a preferred location to collect the device, still did not get the confirmation
2. Can I change the selected device after the reservation?
3. Can I visit a different outlet and collect the device?
4. My reservation got expired. What should I do?
5. Can I extend my reservation?
Assistance in Applying for a Loan
Loan, Instalment and Penalty Calculation Methods
About Lesi Pay
1. What is Lesi Pay?
2. How do I know if I’m eligible for the Lesi Pay service?
3. Why didn’t I get a SMS notification for the loan?
4. How do I obtain a loan to purchase a device?
5. I don’t have a smartphone, is there an alternative way for me to activate this facility?
6. What are the mandatory details I must provide?
7. Can I transfer this offer to my family member or a friend?
8. I have submitted my KYC application through my smartphone. How do I check my application status?
9. What is my loan duration or repayment period?
10. Do I have to make any payments upfront?
11. Can I make a lower down payment?
12. Can increase the loan amount I’m eligible for?
13. How many loans can I obtain?
14. Can I obtain another loan after settling my current loan?
15. How do I know my loan account number?
16. How can I check my Lesi Pay loan outstanding balance and the due date for settlement?
17. How do I know if the payment has been made? Can I check the payment history?
18. Can I get physical documents of my transactions?
19. Can I place a standing order to automatically deduct the instalment from my eZ Cash or Genie account?
20. How will I know if my loan has been closed?
21. Can I extend the loan period while I’m making repayments?