FAQs for Dialog Web
1. Why should I purchase my order online?
2. How long will it take to deliver?
3. What are the required documents to place an order?
4. What are the available payment methods?
5. Is there a product warranty?
6. How can I track my order?
7. What should I do in case the delivery is delayed/cancelled or if I want to change my contact details and delivery address?
8. How can I initiate a refund and how long will it take to process the refund?
9. There’s a delay in receiving my refund. What should I do?
10. Can I pick up the order?
1. Have you changed the MyAccount portal?
2. Why do I have to create a new login ID for MyDialog Web?
3. What are the services available on MyDialog Web?
4. Do I have to re-add my connections to MyDialog Web?
5. How many connections can I add on MyDialog Web?
6. Can I pay my bills using MyDialog Web?
7. Is MyDialog Web the same as the MyDialog App?
8. Do I have to login to use MyDialog Web?
9. Can I top-up my prepaid account using MyDialog Web?
10. Can I check my data balance on MyDialog Web?
11. Can I view my billing history using MyDialog Web?
12. How do I check if my connection is active?
13. How do I know if my connection has been disconnected?
14. Can I upgrade my GSM prepaid connection to postpaid?
15. Can I convert my postpaid GSM connection to a hybrid connection via MyDialog Web?
16. Can I activate Add-ons via MyDialog Web?
17. Can I change my DTV PIN using MyDialog Web?
18. Can I activate Value-Added Services using MyDialog Web?
19. Can I deactivate a Value-Added Service using MyDialog Web?
20. Can I check my Value-Added Services using MyDialog Web?
21. Can I check my Club Vision status using MyDialog Web?