MyDialog Terms and Conditions
- All trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights of any nature in the application together with the underlying software code are owned either directly by Dialog or by Dialog’s licensors.
- Any personal information you supply to Dialog when using this application will be used by Dialog in accordance with its Privacy Notice, which is available at https://www.dialog.lk/privacy-notice
- The MyDialog app is to be used by a single user only and you are liable for any authorized or unauthorized use of this application.
- The mobile application requires internet data connection for initial installation and for use.
- Charges for data usage will not be charged if you are using the MyDialog app through Dialog Axiata PLC’s mobile data services (locally or while on international roaming).
- Charges for data usage will not be charged if you are using the MyDialog app through Dialog Broadband Networks (Private) Limited’s 4G wi-fi network.
- Charges for data usage will be charged depending on your individual tariff, if you are using the MyDialog app through any other network.
- The cost of the data usage may be considerably higher if you are using the MyDialog app on an overseas network.
- In the process of service request, you must not use words that are obscene, abusive or likely to cause offence.
- Dialog reserves the right to collect information relating to network coverage and data bandwidth in order to identify and resolve any related issues with the intent of providing you with an uninterrupted service and an improved customer experience. If you do not wish to disclose the information mentioned above, you may opt out of disclosing the same by selecting the opt-out button provided in the ‘Settings’ of the application.
- Dialog wishes to serve you more effectively by enhancing real time communication and thereby updating you of its special campaigns and offers through notifications. If you do not wish to receive such notifications you may opt out of being so notified by selecting the opt-out button provided in the ‘Settings’ of the application.
- Dialog wishes to improve the process for making payments through the MyDialog app and thereby enable you to make payments in a faster and more convenient manner by storing your credit/debit card details. If you do not wish to have your credit/debit card detailed stored by DAP you may opt out of this facility by removing the said details from the “payment methods” option in the MyDialog app.
This clause shall be subject to Clauses 2 and 4 above.
Dialog shall mean and include Dialog Axiata PLC and its subsidiaries Dialog Broadband Networks (Private) Limited and Dialog Television (Private) Limited.